I practice talking sometimes.

It's a little funny that way: I've worked over the air before, but I have such little confidence in my voice. I stutter. My lips or teeth or jaw have always felt awkward, and I'd even seen a speech therapist when I was young. The braces didn't help, and the full implications of "JAW SURGERY" hit me all at once about a month before it was supposed to happen. I'm also first-generation Canadian, and my parents have never been great with English. I don't know if that's why I took to music and drawing and literature and Math so eagerly.

I've always had a thing for expression, for communication. Anyone who knows me will also know I have a crush on Math for that very reason--among others.

I love that, in Math, any aspect of life or any thought can be modeled using these strange symbols and even stranger rules, both of which can be taught to anyone; ideas can be communicated, proven, or disproven, and even improved upon by any number of people also seeking to find the most perfect expressions.

It's a whole community devoted to perfect universal truths.

... Hehe!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Olek: two years

Olek and I will be celebrating our second anniversary this month. We came together under very unorthodox conditions, as you may recall.

I went to his place tonight, to bake goodies to give to family.  He's had a cough for about a week and I just got smacked with tonsilitis again recently; and we have an intense final exam coming up soon (neither of us is prepared!).  But it was so good to get away from most of those stresses, even if for just a few hours.  I love that we can do this; that we can be together and actively enjoy being together.

To give some more context, I've had the worst two months of my life yet.  Family problems, physical ailments and injuries, stress from school, having to miss work and not making as much money...  Had a few pretty scary panic attacks along the way, too; almost got to the point of convincing myself to end it all.  Almost.

And still I can let myself be myself--actively be myself--and enjoy Olek's company.

When we'd finished baking, cleaning and packing everything up, we went to cuddle in his room.  We hadn't see each other in days--we usually see each other at least five days a week--and wanted to just enjoy being together, not necessarily sexually.

A year ago, we would have battled our lust awkwardly, never quite taking one side or the other, teasing each other, followed by regretting it slightly; teasing some more, wanting to undo it.  It wasn't damaging, just awkward.  And yet, today, we just let it progress, slowly, but there was no awkwardness.

We lay together, still clothed, our bodies pressed up against each other.  Our fingertips touched one another's face, caressing softly, both feeling our self and the other.  I kissed along his neck, giving him goosebumps; a long, wet lick up the side, followed by small nibbles and more kisses.  I held his arms down while I continued, gently; always feeling his responses to my touch as I nibbled his neck and pulled on his hair.

"If you had a cock, I would love to suck on it," he said breathily.  I moaned into his ear, licking.

"Can I lick your breasts?" he asked.

I sat up and removed my shirt.  His hands slid up my thighs, my torso, unclasping my bra and removing it.  Gently, he rolled me onto my back and pressed my breast into his mouth, sucking.  I love the way he licks my nipples: soft and flickering, but ravenous, with a hunger.

"One day," I managed between breaths, "I want--"  I lost my focus, temporarily overwhelmed.

"Yes?" he asked wickedly between mouthfuls.

"I want--I want you to tie and hold me down while you lick my nipples."  Not a secret between us.

We came to a natural end--sometimes my nipples just get too sensitive to receive any more pleasure.  We talked about taking turns being tied down while the other sucked on nipples or cock.  I moaned appreciatively.  He lightly slapped my bum.


It surprises me sometimes how far we've come and what we've incorporated into our intimacy: hair-pulling, nibblings, spanking, a little bondage and not-quite-flogging.  I don't think we're a "kinky couple", but I love that we can express ourselves with these actions--they're not taboo, they're not necessarily scandalous or dirty.

Some kisses make me feel like a special princess.  Some kisses make me want to thrust my nipples into his mouth.  Some kisses make me want to bend over and take it.  Some kisses do a combination of the above, and some kisses do something else entirely!

Similarly, sometimes a little spank makes me feel special; or sexy; or naughty; or empowered; or "on the receiving end".  If I hadn't experienced it, I might think that spanking can make only one kind of reaction ("You're naughty! *spank!*").  But for me and Olek, it's another tool for expressing ourselves.  And after two years, it's a lot less awkward than when we first started!  We're only getting better and better at communicating and expressing ourselves to each other.

No comments: